Snake-print, heeled Medusa ankle boots.
Daring, dazzling and deliciously divine, these Medusa heels cast a spell on all who look at them. Crafted from taupe snake printed leather, with a lavish leather lining and natural wood-patterned heel, these flawlessly finished boots will make you look and feel astonishing.
Choose A Colour
- Cream Taupe leather
- Fairytale Fit
Make sure your gorgeous new boots or shoes fit like a glove by finding the perfect foot/calf width for you.
How to measure your foot width...
For shoes or ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear. We call this ‘Fairytale Fit’.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Shoes or Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting; ‘narrow’, ‘standard’ or ‘wide’. E.g. if you are a foot size 37 and your feet measure 21.5cm, then you would be ‘narrow’.
For a more details on finding your perfect fit see our Fairytale Fit page
We’re passionate about finding the perfect pair for you; so we’re on hand to help with measuring, fitting and styling. Just give us a call on 0300 100 3455 to chat to one of our expert fitters, or drop us an email here.