Delivery & Returns
Call our customer care team on 0330 100 3455
Your delivery costs will be calculated for you at the Shopping Bag. In the meantime, here is a handy guide to our delivery services:
|DELIVERY OPTIONS||FOR DELIVERY TO||DELIVERY TIME||COST per order (full price products*)||COST per order (sale products*)||TAXES|
|UK Standard||United Kingdom, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Wight||3 - 7 days||FREE||£5.00||Taxes Included in price|
|UK Express||United Kingdom, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Wight||Next working day||£4.99||£9.99||TaxesIncluded in price|
|European Standard||All European countries||3- 7 days||FREE||£5-£12||Included in price within the EU. Exclusive of import duties (if applicable) outside EU.|
|International Standard||All countries outside of Europe||3 - 10 days||FREE||£15.00 - £20.00||Exclusive of import duties and taxes where applicable|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY - UK CUSTOMERS
- UK customers order before 1 pm for next day delivery
- You can request during the order process that your parcel is left with a neighbour or in a safe place if you will not be in to accept delivery of your parcel
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DELIVERY - ALL CUSTOMERS
- If you pay a delivery charge, and the goods were delivered to a destination within the European Union, if you cancel your whole order within 14 days after the day you receive your goods, we will refund the Standard delivery cost. If you pay for an upgraded delivery, we will only refund the cost of Standard delivery.
- Parcels are fully traceable after despatch via link from your despatch confirmation email or online account.
* Delivery of product care and boot tree orders are chargeable unless these items are ordered with footwear or a bag.
Your Returns costs will be calculated for you when placing a Returns Order. In the meantime, here is a handy guide:
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange (21 days for Australia and New Zealand).
- Goods must be returned unworn and undamaged in their original packaging.
- We cannot accept returns for used product care items
UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight.
Use our Easy and cost effective Collect+ returns drop off service. Drop your parcel off at a local Collect+ store for a fixed price of £4.49 per item/pair.
To order your Collect+ returns label
You will need a separate label to ship back each pair of our calf fitting boots, or you can combine smaller items into one parcel, up to a maximum size of 50cm x 30 cm x 30cm. Please retain your receipt provided by the Collect+ drop off store as proof of posting and to track your return.
Channel Islands / UK customers without access to Collect+
We advise you to use an insured and traceable service to return your goods to Ted&Muffy. Please note we are not responsible for return postage other than for faulty or wrongly despatch items. Neither can we accept responsibility for packages that never reach us.
Europe and International
Ted&Muffy offer a competitive returns collection service at a cost of £10 - £20 per item depending on your location.
To book your return collection
click here and sign in
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT RETURNING YOUR GOODS
If you paid a delivery charge, and the goods were delivered to a destination within the European Union, if you cancel your whole order within 14 days after the day you receive your goods, we will refund the Standard delivery cost. If you paid for an upgraded delivery, we will only refund the cost of Standard delivery.
For more information, please visit the FAQ pages.
For a legal statement on returns please see our returns and refund policy within our terms and conditions.