View all Boots
Timeless calf fitting boots
View all Ankle Boots
Statement snake print
View all Shoes
Essential new-season brogues
View all Bags
The timeless leather rucksack
0330 100 3455
Our UK stores
What information do we collect?
• Should you choose to take advantage of some of our services and or to buy any of our products, we will collect personal information about you during this process, such as your email address, name and address, and credit card details.
• Should you choose to register to receive Ted&Muffy marketing emails, we will collect your email address.
• Should you choose to take part in Ted&Muffy competitions, prize draws or questionnaires/surveys we will collect your name, email address and mailing address, and we will also collect the answers to all questions asked
• Should you provide a friend’s email address via our ‘Tell a Friend’ feature, we will collect your name and email address, and the addresses and message that you input, solely to deliver this information to the intended recipients. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
• Even if you do not register or buy with us, we may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the website address you came from, IP address, domain types) and technical information such as your browser type and the pages of the Ted&Muffy website you viewed during your visit.
• Like most websites, our servers automatically record the page requests made when you visit our sites. These “server logs” typically include your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
What do we do with the information we collect?
• All of the information we collect will be stored on secure servers, and treated as completely confidential.
• We will use your personal details to process your order, respond to your enquiries, and inform you of the status of your order.
• Only if you have given express consent to allow us to do so when registering or buying with us, we may use your information to communicate with you through post, sms or email to notify you of new products, competitions, special offers and relevant service information. If you have subscribed to our emails in the past and would prefer not to receive emails from tedandmuffy.com in the future, simply click on the unsubscribe link that can be found at the bottom of all weekly emails to opt out. (UK Ted&Muffy mail order: +44 (0)345 070 5588).
• We may pass your personal information to third parties who help us to maintain, administer or develop our website, or help us to provide the products available on our website. If so, that information is only given to those third parties for that limited purpose.
• Reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions handle our payment transactions and order delivery. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment for purchases made on this website, and to process and deliver your order. All such organisations are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private, and will only ever use your information for the above purposes.
• You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
• When entering any of our competitions or prize draws, you provide your name, email address, mailing address and answers to 10 ‘profiling questions’ which are designed to provide you with a relevant and personalised experience with the Ted&Muffy website and emails. If you win the competition or prize draw, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter the competition or prize draw, you are also included in our marketing email list to receive promotions, new products, and new additions to the website. You may unsubscribe from this subscription list by following the instructions in any email received.
• When providing a friend’s email address via our ‘Tell a Friend’ feature, we will collect your name and email address, and the addresses and message that you input, solely to deliver this information to the intended recipients. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
• As Ted&Muffy is an international company, there may be occasions where information may be transferred from one country to another.
By using the Ted&Muffy website you acknowledge and agree that:
• If you do not want us to use your personal data for marketing purposes or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick or untick the relevant boxes situated in the account creation and purchasing process, displayed to you before placing an order. If you have previously given permission for us to use your data for marketing purposes, and wish to revoke this permission, please use the unsubscribe link within any of Ted&Muffy ’s marketing emails, or contact email@example.com to make this request.
• If you'd like to opt out of behavioural advertising cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website - http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp –. (Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites).
Accessing your information
If you want to access or update any of your personal information held by Ted&Muffy , you can amend or update your profile online in the My Account section of the website here. To completely remove your details from our database, or to request cessation of contact from Ted&Muffy , or for any enquiries relating to your personal information or profile with Ted&Muffy , please contact us at enquiries@Ted&Muffy boots.com.
Ted&Muffy reserves the right to access and disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly, or to protect itself or its users.
Ted&Muffy respects the privacy of its customers and is committed to complying with all laws relating to the protection of personal data.
To prevent unauthorised access, we follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information which you have given to us.
Certain areas of our website are password protected. You can help to preserve your privacy by never sharing your password with anyone else, or by using a secure password which contains a mixture of lower and upper case letters, along with numbers.
Our order processing environment features several widely accepted and endorsed security methods to ensure that transactions, ordering and fulfilment are entirely safe and that all exchange of information remain confidential. Credit cards details are processed through separate merchant services vendors. We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your orders remain private and protected as they travel across the Internet.
We accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of www.tedandmuffy.com in your browser address window.
To view our security certificate click here (opens a new window).
Your payment details are held in an encrypted format until we process your order. If you have any questions regarding our credit card security policies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ted&Muffy will never disclose any information gathered from cookies to any third parties. All data passed by cookies is anonymous and will never contain your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address or any payment details.
If you prefer not to accept cookies, you can set your browser to reject them or to alert you before one is placed. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also get useful information on what cookies are and how to control your browser’s cookie settings at the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org ( Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites).
Third party cookies
Ted&Muffy works with third party ad servers and ad networks who serve Ted&Muffy advertisements on our behalf. Ted&Muffy will not disclose your personal details to any third parties. All data collected is anonymous and will not contain your name, address, telephone number, email address or IP address.
These third parties may place anonymous cookies in your browser so that they can collect browsing data (such as the products you have viewed). These cookies will allow the third party to serve advertisements containing products that you have looked at and similar products.
Another way that you can opt out of behavioural advertising cookies is to go to the Network Advertising Initiative website and opt out of any active cookies that you can see are stored on your computer - http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp ( Please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites).
Questions regarding this policy should be directed as follows:
Customer Care, Ted&Muffy , Vallis House, Vallis Road, Frome, Somerset. BA11 3EG.
*Terms and conditions apply