Refine Your Results By:
Size & Fit
Make sure your gorgeous new boots or shoes fit like a glove by finding the perfect foot/calf width for you.
For shoes or ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Shoes or Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting; ‘narrow’, ‘standard’ or ‘wide’. E.g. if you are a foot size 37 and your feet measure 21.5cm, then you would be ‘narrow’.
For a more details on finding your perfect fit see our Fit Guide page
We’re passionate about finding the perfect pair for you; so we’re on hand to help with measuring, fitting and styling. Just give us a call on 1 877 270 9274 to chat to one of our expert fitters, or drop us an email here.