Cosmic penny loafers in an array of luxe leathers.
Penny loafers are for dashing, dancing and nimble-footed commutes. They’re a cheerful, mood-lifting shoe – especially when they come in beautiful leathers, like our glossy black and cherry patent leather, or our shimmering, snake-embossed pewter leather. A gorgeous, must-have style gem.
Choose A Color
- Select your Size & Fit
Make sure your gorgeous new boots or shoes fit like a glove by finding the perfect foot/calf width for you.
How to measure your calf ...
For boots to look 100% amazing and shoes to feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. That’s why we offer different width-fittings and an array of calf sizes to help you find your perfect fit. Simply follow our easy measuring guides to find the just-right size for you.
FIND YOUR BOOT CALF WIDTH:
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor in front of you.
- Take a tape measure and wrap it around the widest part of your calf, taking care not to leave a gap.
- Measure to the nearest 1cm.
For more details on finding your perfect fit see our Fit Guide page
We’re passionate about finding the perfect pair for you; so we’re on hand to help with measuring, fitting and styling. Just give us a call on 1 877 270 9274 (toll free) to chat to one of our expert fitters, or drop us an email here.
For shoes or ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Shoes or Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting; ‘narrow’, ‘standard’ or ‘wide’. E.g. if you are a foot size 37 and your feet measure 21.5cm, then you would be ‘narrow’.
For a more details on finding your perfect fit see our Fit Guide page
We’re passionate about finding the perfect pair for you; so we’re on hand to help with measuring, fitting and styling. Just give us a call on 1 877 270 9274 to chat to one of our expert fitters, or drop us an email here.
Ted&Muffy Heritage brings together an edited selection of customer favourites from over 10 years of expertise in boot-making. A celebration of English design and European craftsmanship, these tried and tested classics are loved for their versatility and made to stand the test of time. The ultimate in timeless fitted boots, available in up to 21 calf sizes.Find out more Shop the collection