Refine Your Results By:
Make sure your gorgeous new boots fit like a glove by finding the perfect calf width for you. i
For the perfect width fitting, follow these simple steps:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at a slight angle).
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Shoes or Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting; ‘narrow’, ‘standard’ or ‘wide’. E.g. if you are a foot size 37 and your feet measure 21.5cm, then you would be ‘narrow’.
For a more detailed explanation of how to get the perfect fit see our Fairytale Fit page